Follow the route made famous by the international launch of the BMW R1150 GS Adventure. Cross the ancient battlegrounds of Shaka, ride among the giraffes and antelope through two extraordinary game reserves, and explore the Zulu footpaths of the Makatini Flats where no other vehicle can go. And then there's the spectacular Lake Sibaya and the forests of Barberton.
Approximately half of this tour is on dirt roads with a few sandy patches to test your off-road riding skills. Therefore, off-road enthusiasts with a little more experience riding in these conditions will most enjoy this tour.
- Off-Road training course at Country Trax, the BMW Enduro Park of South Africa
- stay Ithala Game Reserve incl. of game drives
- stay at Pongola Game Reserve incl. of boat trip on Jozini Dam
- Indian Ocean and its beautiful beaches
- on endless gravel roads through Mpumalanga and Kwazulu-Natal
incl, hotels, meals, BMW G 650GS/BMW F700GS, off-road training course, luggage transport