Introducing you to some of the most beautiful landscapes that South Africa has to offer. We'll travel along the infamous Route 62 through the Small Karoo, via Uniondale and Grahamstown to the Wild Coast and then along the East Coast to Durban. From Durban we head into Zululand and into the heart of the Drakensberg Mountain range before reaching the Kruger National Park riding though Pongola and Swaziland and finally arriving in Johannesburg after 14 days and 2600 miles.
This tour is ideally suited to the on-road enthusiast and the ideal route to take the BMW R1200RT to the max.
- Cape of Good Hope
- Western Cape Mountain Passes
- Private Game Reserve in the Eastern Cape
- Wildcoast also stopping at Qunu, Nelson Mandela's birth place
- Drakensberg Mountains 2x overnighting just outside of Bergville
- 2 nights in Hazyview, incl. of game drive into Kruger Park
incl, hotels, meals, BMW G 650GS/BMW F700GS, luggage transport